Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Spring Semester Plan 1
I am always setting goals for myself in order to enhance my knowledge to a higher level. I have mini goals which are the main goals most people have for themselves, good grades (straight A's in some sense), graduate high school for other kids, good GPA's, and get a job. Well outside of all that I love to learn and help others. It makes me extremely proud knowing my name 'Socorro' means help in Spanish. I have taken on the task to go out and help others in any way possible. I am a strong believer in helping one another out and collaborating together in order to fulfill a higher level of learning. Working together brings more brain power into one project. With more brain power there is more of a chance to fulfill a positive outcome. I want to teach others that working together is a beautiful thing in life.

1 comment:

  1. Socorro, I am following your blog could you please follow mine?

    ReplyDelete