Translate

Monday, February 18, 2013

i am here..

The first grading period of second semester is finally here. My goals have been slowly coming along very well. For the classes that needed improvement from last semester. As of English... my blog posting as been a bit slower this grading period and I can only blame myself. I am still working on it. I have a feeling that my mojo is kind of slipping. I just need that mojo to come back because the big goal for me right now wold have to be the AP Exam. I need to study study study! Cause in the end it will benefit me.
As of  my senior project, it is coming along. Already have an idea and have begun some research. I am still reading more to get a ore understanding of exactly how I want to come across it and present it to my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment